Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Order 616: The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

Order 616: The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 am

Drake was in his Dark Jedi Temple on his homeworld of Iridonia, in a complete trance, when a pair of Imperial Clone Officers came walking through the blast doors to Drake's Chambers. They had a Jedi Padawan by an arm each, the Jedi was half-alive and looked it too, the Officers dropped the Jedi and one reported:

"Our scouting party was doing its usual rounds in the northern side of Temple Grounds, when we spotted several Jedi in a small clearing. We had no hesitation in attacking, we killed two of them before three ran off into the wooded area and dissappeared. We eliminated five more and then subdued this Padawan, while only losing three casualties to our own scouting party. We were interrogating him just has Master Korr ordered us too, when the Jedi slowly released some valuable information. Master Korr was into some important matters at the end of the interrogation, so we came here and we need to report the intel this Jedi scum told us."

Drake blinked his icy blue eyes in annoyance as he thought of what could be so important that they had to interrupt him, especially while he was in his trance. He rolled his eyes and stood up as his full 6' 3" 185lb body came into full view, and you could see the shear size and volume of him. His icy blue robes fluttered in the wind as a breeze came through one of his open windows and hit his specially crafted robes. He walked over to the pasted out Jedi and placed a foot lightly on the Jedi's neck, he then slowly put pressure on him until the Jedi awoke and was startled and began to squirm and wiggle free of Drake's foot.

"Glad to see that you are awake Jedi, don't want you to sleep through your execution, would we?" Drake chuckled after he said that and saw the Padawan's face filled with fear. Drake then placed another foot firmly on the Jedi's ribs, this time applying more force and using his Dark Arts to sqeeuze the ribs together as well. As Drake did this, the Jedi began to cry out with pain and fear, as he knew he was about to die. Drake chuckled while he did this, a Imperial Officer handed him a slightly ripped piece of paper, "Sir, this is the intel we gathered from the bodies of the Jedi and the information the Jedi gave us. Everything was jotted down on that note, not one detail was missed." Drake took the note and began to read as guts and blood began to pour from the Jedi's mouth and from puncture wounds made by the ribs beginning to poke out of the Jedi's chest.

Drake muttered the note to himself as he read, and his eyes got wide as he approached the end of the note, "Temple... Jedi Temple!" Drake shouted outloud when he finished the note, and the Jedi managed a little giggle before Drake applied the crushing amount of damage to the Jedi, killing him. Drake then put the note on his desk and then looked at the Imperials and said quickly, "Get all of our Imperial Clones and Dark Force Users to our Main Audience Chambers, now!" Drake then turned around and was about to do a task, but swiftly turned around again and said, "I said now! Go, this is important!" And threw a cup at them with the Force, crashing against the wall beside of them. The Officers then quickly walked out through the blast doors and went to perform the task given to them.

Drake then sighed as he said, "This is an important task to perform, Order 616 is nothing to mess with Drake. You know that, but it must be done..." Drake then slouched into a chair as he waited for his and Draco's army to get assembled.
Back to top Go down
https://swoe.rpg-board.net
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:08 am

Drake was sitting in his chair, his icy cloak fluttering as it was propped over the chair and a breeze quietly fluttered through his room. He was thinking on his first moves to execute to put Order 616 into effect, and get this whole thing rolling. As he looked at the small clock that was propped up on his desk infront of him, he noticed he had spent the last hour thinking on this matter, and forgot that his troops were waiting in the Main Audience Chambers by now. He took in a heavy sigh as he stood up and his massive cloak and robes hit the ground, and began to drag behind him as he made his away across the room and through the blast doors that took him from his chambers into the main corridor outside.

As he exited his residence and entered the long silver corridor, he sighed again as he began to stride down the corridor with cloak still dragging behind him. He was greeted by several Dark Jedi Gaurdians and Dark Sentinels on there way to the Audience Chambers. Drake gave a nod as a gesture for them to leave, for he was in great thought and needed no interruptions at this time. They quickly took the hint and took a right at the closet turning in the corridor and went a different way to the Chambers, Drake continued straight towards the main elevators at the end of the corridor. He continued to the end of the corridor where two elevators were located, he lifted his hand as he came within a couple feet of the elevator and used the Force to press a small button beside of them. He reached the elevators as a small 'ding' was heard and the doors of one of the elevators opened. He gently walked inside of elevator, his largish form still feet from the top and sides of the massive elevator. He pressed another button on the inside pannel, on the side of the elevator and after a second or two another 'ding' was heard and the doors closed, and the elevator could be felt as it began to descend down the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:49 am

As Drake stood there with his hands behind his back and thinking apon his situation still, the elevator stopped and another 'ding' was heard and the doors to the elevator slowly opened into another corridor. But, unlike the upper floor Drake was previously on, on this floor the noise of several hundred Dark Jedi could be heard chatting on what this important meeting could be about. As Drake began to stride toward the end of the corridor, the noise kept getting louder and louder, until he reached the end of the corridor and entered a blast door and was now on a stage area. He slowly walked toward the end of the stage area, and hundreds apon hundreds of the Dark Jedi could be seen and when they noticed there Master, they quickly hushed. Drake bowed to recognize the respect they gave him, and he began to search around for Master Korr, who was still no where be seens. He shook his head of this thought and then said with his booming voice:

"Welcome! You do not know why you have been called here, but since I have ordered you here I do know why you are here! This is an important matter, and must be delt with right and sufficiently or the effect could be deadly. Now, I will give you as much detail as I can, in the amount of time we have to spend here." Drake said and took a pause in as he pondered on something, but he quickly spoke, "We must execute Order 616! Now, most of our higher ranking members know what this order means and what will take place after our meeting. But, for our newer ranking members, I will explain in detail what this order is. Order 616 is the order when I, or Master Draco Korr, issues our Dark jedi forces to attack a Jedi Temple and seize all forces we can while we kill the rest."

Drake then stopped talking as a Imperial Clone Officer ran up to the stage and began to whisper something to Master Drake, Drake sighed and shook his head yes as he the Imperial turned around and ran back and out of view. Drake then turned his attention to his audience and shouted again, "Everyone to your ships, now! I will explain our mission briefing and details and orders when we are in our ships! So set your ships on auto-pilot and for these coordinates: X242480 - y63623 and I will explain the rest on the ships! So go, now!" There was then footsteps and scrambling as everyone in the huge Audience Chambers stood up and began to run toward the Hanger Bay at the top of the Temple, and follow Drake's orders.

Drake then calmly turned around and exited were he just entered, he then walked back to the elevators and began to ride it all the way up to his and Korr's own special Hanger Wing at the top right side of the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Draco Korr
Grand Master Shadow Lord
Grand Master Shadow Lord
Draco Korr

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:48 am

Brefore everyone could begin scrambling, a loud voice echoed from the back of the large room. "Nobody moves! Back to your places!" All heads turned in unison, spotting the cloaked figure standing in the open doorway. Draco began walking through the crowd and toward the speaking platform. As he did, everyone parted and kneeled, resembling a raging, storming sea suddenly calming and parting. Draco paid no mind to any of the onlookers, nor did he so much as glance at any of them. Drake bowed to Draco as he made his way onto the platform. "Milord.You are here?"

Draco nodded, "Indeed. Now, rise my friend." Drake did so.

Drake spoke loud enough for all to hear. "To what do we owe the honor of your presence Milord?"

"Please Master Drake, dispense with the pleasantries so that we can begin. Now, Order 616 has been ordered into effect. But the reason for my visit is to announce that it has been revised. The overall objectives have not changed, but our methods in completing these objectives have."

The room filled with hushed wispers. Then Drake asked, "Master Korr, couldn't you have contacted me about this instead of comming all the way here?"

" I could not. Perhaps if I were allowed to speak, I could explain Master Drake?" This, Drake knew, was a warning. "Very good Master Korr." came his response.

Draco continued. "Now, is Seri'tar present?" All heads turned toward Seri'tar. "Ah yes! Could you come up here for a minute?"

Seri'tar approached the platform and stepped up and bowed. Draco returned the bow and faced the crowd again. A split second later, and all in one motion, Draco had drawn his saber, ingnited it's vibrant crimson blade, spun and swung and then deactivated in once again. Everyone watched in horror as Seri'tar's head fell off his shoulders and rolled away, decapitated body falling to a lifeless heap.
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 am

Drake let out a little gasp as he saw Seri'tar's head fall off and roll across the floor and touch Drake's light blue armoured boots. Drake then lifted up Seri'tar's head with a quick motion of his hand, and gulped and quietly asked, "Milord, if I may be so curious to ask?" Drake took another gulp as Korr gave Drake a look that peirced his soul it seemed before replying, "Yes Master Marsee, but make it quick and to the point."

Drake bowed and then let the head fall back to the ground, where it rolled for a couple of feet and then off of the platform into the crowd of Sith, Dark Jedi, and Korr's and Drakes' Imperial Clones. He then earnestly asked, "Why, or more or less, what did Seri'tar do, that you had to serve punishment like this?" Drake then rised from this bowing position while he awaited Draco's answer.
Back to top Go down
Draco Korr
Grand Master Shadow Lord
Grand Master Shadow Lord
Draco Korr

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 am

Draco showed a slight snarl at the question. "You need not ever question my actions nor reasons master Drake. But since this IS the reason for my presence and I was undoubtedly going to share this information anyway...I will tell you." Draco turned to address the crowd once again and spoke loudly.

"I was in orbit and in position over our assumed planet when I tried to patch through a message to master Drake. We were out of range of both their long range sensors AND their scanners. I was informed that we could not transmit the message because our communications were being jammed. The only explaination for this, if they were indeed blind to our presence, would be that they knew that we were there. I immediately went in search of evidence of a spy because this could be the only way that they could be alerted to our presence there. I discovered solid evidence that Seri'tar here was the spy. If they knew of our presence through this spy, it's safe to assume that they have been informed on our plans as well. This is why we are changing strategies. They are expecting a fleet to drop out of hyperspace and this would now be a suicide mission as they WILL be expecting us. But they will not be expecting only two lone fighters to do any damage. Also, with all the traffic coming and going while visiting and delivering supplies, we will be virtually invisible. Me and Drake will land and infiltrate their defenses alone. The rest of the fleet will wait a short jump away in communications range and await our orders. Is this clear?"

Draco waited the responses of the crowd...
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:54 am

After a couple seconds of pure silence, Drake slowly walks beside of Draco facing the crowd, with his hands behind his back and shouts, "What are you waiting for?! You have your orders, so go and await for our signal to make the short jump! NOW!" Drake then faced Draco and bowed, as there was now sounds of many many foot steps running toward the exits, and then making there ways to the hangar bays.

Drake then slowly walked toward the exit, his Icy Blue cloak and robe dragging the ground behind him, and before he exited through the blast doors he quickly slid around to ask Draco another qeustion but he was gone. Drake chuckled and shook his head as he continued out of Audience Chambers and then made his way through the large temple, to where his and Korr's own hanger bay was at.
Back to top Go down
maven

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 am

Maven walked into the temple to train and become a powerful sith on his way into the temple he seen Master Drake Marsee and Master Draco talking so maven walked over to them and got on his knees. Sorry for interupting masters but i was wondering who was going to train me to become a sith
Back to top Go down
awesome101

PostSubject: Going Out To Battle Isn't A Dream   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 am

Seriously, it isn't. Young awesome101, or as his friends call him "botman", was in a grand march. They were marching to battle. "This doesn't seem good to me," awesome101 said. "This...just... seems like we're all gonna be killed."
"Oh, don't worry," his freind reassured him. "Nothing can go wrong."
"I hope."

Of course, this was battle, and battle wasn't glorious. When they had spotted some enemies, they unleashed some deadly fire. The Imperial Stormtroopers were winning, like it WAS a dream.
"Wow, this is easy!" awesome101 shouted. "Didn't expect it to be this easy."

Within minutes, the frightened Rebels' had retreated, giving up hope for this battle. Immeditally, the Stormtroopers celebrated, (for no apparent reason). They were too happy to care about anything.
"Calm down!" an Officer shouted. "We aren't monkeys!"
Back to top Go down
awesome101

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 am

I guess that wasn't such a good story Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order 616: The Beginning   Order 616: The Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order 616: The Beginning
Page 1 of 1