Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine Empty
PostSubject: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 am

Drake used the Force to swing open the Cantina doors violently and the noise could be heard, over the cantina music, as a couple gaurds got a round or two off with there blaster pistols and rifles, and then several screams were heard and thugs as there lifeless bodies hit the ground. The Cantina's music hushed in silence as there was footsteps coming down the rugged sand and brick stairwell into the base of the cantina, and after a couple of tension filled seconds, Drake's Icy Blue Cloak and Armour could be seen swiftly exiting the stairwell and making his way to the bar. The cantina then continued to go back to its original state before Drake bothered it, as if it was just on pause and had been turned into play, and the cantina barsman grabbed a glass and with his scalely blue hands poured a blue mixture into the glass and soon handed it to Drake. Drake grabbed the glass with his armour covered hands and took a huge swallow and then walked over from the bar across the sand covered floor to a booth in the back, he rested into the booth and proped his long legs and feet onto the table part of the booth and crossed them.

He took another drink out of the glass and as another figure walked over from the darkness of the otherside of the cantina Drake sat his glass down, and he spoke to the figure as it got into the light, "Eloo Nuthulis, glad to see that you are here when I tell you to be." The figure was a 6 foot tallish human with some form of the older Bounty Hunter look with red, green, yellow, blue, and silver colored armour covering all of his visible features.

The human named Nuthulis replied, "Yes, of course Drake, I would never dream of disobeying a command of yours or Draco. So, what is it that you shall want me to do?"

Drake smirked and as he took another drink and looked at Nuthulis who sat down and put both hands on the table and started to tap them across the table as Drake spoke, "I need you to travel across the galaxy to the uninhabitated region of the Hoth System and find the planet of Hoth and there is a rare saber crystal cluster just found there by my scouts. But, there are several gaurds of some kind, gaurding points there so I was needing you to round up several very trustful and skilled soldiers to go with you and just bring me as much as the crystal as you can. I shall be willing to pay high prices for the higher amount of saber crystals you bring me, but you are garunteed 50,000 Credits for bringing me a big enough sample to study and create test sabers with. So you willing to accept?"

Nuthulis grinned and replied with a grin, "Does a Bantha shit on Tattooine Desert floor?" He then stood up and grasped Drake's hand who was still in his leaning position in the booth, and Drake looked at Nuthulis and without words gave him a look that meant no double-crossing or else. Nuthulis nodded his head and turned around and began to exit the cantina, while Drake stayed sitting and began to whisle to the song that the group of strange alien humaniods were playing.
Back to top Go down
https://swoe.rpg-board.net
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Drake was still sitting there on the booth, he had just finished his drink that the barsman gave him when he entered, when there was suddenly a loud outburst of arguing up in the entrance to the cantina. The new bouncers to the cantina had obviously ran into some trouble up in the entering deck, Drake didn't pay any mind to it until he heard the humming of several light sabers and the rounds of several blaster pistols and rifles were heard, before the screams of the bouncers were heard along with the buzzing of the sabers slashing through the air. Drake then slid back into a corner in his booth seat, into the darkness so he could keep an eye on things without revealing himself to anyone. After a second or two the cantina had went into complete silence again, and several footsteps could be heard coming down the stairwell with the humming of light sabers were still able to be heard.

After another couple of seconds, three figures could be seen at the end of the stairwell getting off of the last step. Two of the figures were cloaked in pure black robes with leather armour under the cloaks, while the figure in front was wearing a dark red tinted robe and cloak along with a white under armour leather suit. The one infront had a red double-bladed light saber with a black hilt, while the other two had a dark purple single-bladed light saber with with silver hilts. The leader walked up to one of the bar patrons who tried to swiftly pull out his EE-3 Blaster Pistol from his side holster and fire at the figure, but before he could squeeze the trigger the cloaked figure had the light saber through the bar partons head and then again in his chest.

The crimson blade vibrated through the patron's chest, as the figure said outloud, "I justed wanted Marsee!" The figure's voice was feminine, but with a touch of strong will. The bar frooze and everyone looked back at Drake and he just looked around and quietly stood up from the darkness of his booth, he sighed and walked out onto the dusty cantina floor with saber at his side.

"So,I hear that you three wanted to see me?" Drake said to the woman and other two figures still at her side, all three with sabers drawn and activated.

"Marsee..." One of the other figures said, the figure was another woman, as sfter she said Drake's name she began to run at him with her purple blade reflecting a purple tint inside of her hood. Drake just shook his head and the second her saber almost meet his neck he, in one motion, had turned sideways drawn his saber and plunged it into the womans chest twice and then brought the saber down on her saber-wielding arm and severed it and then de-activated his saber and put it back in its holster. The woman just fell to the ground instantly infront of him, dead, in the blink of an eye. The shear speed of Drake's assault was so quick and swift that most of the patrons didn't realise what had happened until they saw the arm roll across the floor and infront of the other two figures.
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:07 am

The leader of the figures gasped in frustration and made a hand gesture to the other cloaked figure to not try what her comrad had just tried. Drake used the Force to move a table and two chairs into the middle of the dusty floor, and he casually sat in the chair closest to him and bgean to lean back and pointed to the other chair and said to the leader, "Now, why don't we settle this in a manner without more disruption?"

The leader looked back at the other cloaked figure who after flipping it's hood back, turned to be another woman of the Twi'Leck species, and she gave a look of dismay. So the leader cautiously walked over to the other chair and sat down and used her right hand to unclip her robes, which fell to the ground and revealed her white under armour and white leather gloves. She then looked at Drake with a look of cautiousness to where his hands were to make sure no sudden movements were made, Drake realising this chuckled as he said, "I do not wish to waist my time on you until I have my reasons, so tell me why you have came here to obviously kill me."

The Twi'Leck that was still in the entrance stairwell walked over and stood next to the woman who, in the clarity of the cantina light and with her robes off, could be seen as a Iridonian with red and green tribal Iridonian Tattooe markings on her face. Drake studied these markings and realised she was of no interest to him because she was not in any clan or tribe that was familied with his tribe. So he propped his feet on the table just mere inches away from the Zarbrak's hands which were also on the table, and this revealed his stunning broad sword and customed double-bladed light saber, and he listened as the woman spoke to him.

"You probably do not remember us, for it was almost 10 years ago when this tragedy happen to us on this same planet of Tattooine, when you slaughtered my clan. You were obviously angered by a few members of our clan because they attacked your family's Hydration Farm and stole several items and injured your mother and three of your brothers, so you went on rampage to our hideout on the outskirts of this city Moisie Eisly. We were merely a tribe of 20 or so pathetic Force Users when you attacked us, but you did not stop at killing the trio that attacked your homestead. No you slaughtered all of the clan, except the three of us who were out in the city! Now, for the past 10 years the three of us..." She was suddenly cut off by Drake, who was still leaning back with a grin on his face.

"I think it is only the two of you now, if you don't mind me saying." Drake chuckled after he finished this sentence and saw the look of passionate anger on the Zarbrak's face as Drake said this.

The Twi'Leck who had been calm the greater part of there discussion suddenly lashed out in anger at Drake, and she jumped and flipped over the table with her barely escaping the top of the cantina, and she landed about 5 feet behind Drake with cloak and robe off and saber activavted. She began to run at Drake, who was still in his chair leaning with feet propped up. He was just shaking his head and after a second or two as the Twi'Leck's saber was nearing his back, he did a backflip and landed behin the Twi'leck who just plunged her saber into the back of the chair. Drake's saber was drawn and activated and the Icy Blue saber blades shimmered against his armour leather helmet, which was now seen because his cloak and hood had fallen off of there places covering his face and armour.
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 am

Drake looked at the Twi'Leck who, until now, had had her saber plunged into his chair in an attempt to end Drake's life and he chuckled has he said, "Now darling, you want to come over here and play for a bit before I kill you or should I just end your life now?"

The Twi'Leck woman got enraged at this and spun around and faced Drake who was only 10 feet at the most away from her, her crimson balde shown across the right side of her face as she held the saber hilt by her face and pointing across at Drake with her hand other left hand stuck out, with two fingers sticking up. Drake shook his head and laughed has he got into his defensive stance, which this one was particularly favored by him, because it was the very first defensive stance he had ever learned and Mastered. But, this was not a double-bladed light saber stance as you could tell when Drake swiftly de-activated his saber and put it away safely in its holster and grabbed his broad sword, the customed crafted blade shimmered in the dim light that hit it to reveal Drake's personality had been forged into it. He held the silver hilt upside-down with the top of the hilt, which had a huge Icy Blue Diamond in it, at the left side of his forehead with both hands grasping it while is arms over his head, while the rest of the blade went straight down ended at about Drake's waist.

Drake looked at the Twi'Leck and gave a little wink that seemed to have insulted the woman in many ways, she wne into a blind rage as he ran in her stance toward Drake. He readied himself because he could not let the saber touch neither him or his sword, for the shear heat of the crystal would surely melt straight through his sowrd and himself. He waited calmly for a few seconds until the woman was almost right on top of him, with her saber beginning to swin left and surely make a wuick right to him. He just closed his eyes and visualized his surroundings while quickly darting to the left and jumping a small bit as he came back down toward the right, and barely missed the blade so closely that he felt the heat through his leather armoured boots. He saw his chance and brought down his sword right ontop of the woman's head, but she barely escaped from this decapitation but not enough to escape the full blow and the sword came down on here right shoulder; severing it completely off.

The woman screams in agony and Drake just laughes as he lands on the cantian floor and sees her saber fall to the ground and her other hand just start to hold her shoulder, trying to stop the massive amount of blood that was escaping through the wound and spilling though her fingers onto the cantina's floor. When the Twi'Leck started to actually cry out in pain, the other woman had a few tears escape her and she quickly rushed over to her and began to hold her as the wounded woman began to collaspe out of pain and exhaustion that the wound caused her. They cried together for a moment or two more until the Twi'Leck's cries and groans of pain stopped and she fell into the life of the Force, and the woman let out a scream of anger and pain towards Drake. He had just stood there and put his sword back into its shealth at his side, and held his double-bladed saber at his side ready for the fight that grey near, but the site of the Twi'Leck did not bother him in the bit for he had seen much more gruesomeness and anger on his homeworld of Iridonia at such young ages.
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:59 pm

As the two Iridonians stood there, staring each other down in the cantina, the Iridonian woman knew that Drake's ability with the Force and Saber were greater than hers. Drake could see in her cold green eyes, that she was thinking of something but what is what Drake didn't know. So, he held his grasp on his saber hilt at his side, readying to activate it at any time needed. After a moment ot two of complete silence the woman looked at Drake and scoffed, and this offended Drake because he has a high level of conciededness about himself.

"What was the scoff for, Bantha fodder?" Drake replied with a smrik and the woman just looked at him with slanted eyes and she looked at his saber and sword.

"If you really are a good fighter, like you say you are, why don't you disarm you saber and sword and fight me with your hands and I fight you with my saber?" The Iridonian woman asked, or more or less, commanded of Drake.

Drake looked at her and rolled his eyes and was about to just slam her into the cantina wall for commanding him of such a high authority she thought she had, but upon looking at the Iridonian Tattooes she had all over her face and neck that were visable he saw that she had a Icy Blue Marking under her chin that symbolized her family blood line. This was the same marking that Drake had under his chin, but with his leather armoured helmet you couldn't see any of his facial features. So, he figured that since there was a blood line in them that was the same, he owed the lady a request. So he slowly unlashed his belt that had his saber holster and sword shealth on it off, and let it drop to the ground with a clang.

He then stuck out both of his arms to his side and took a step back and shouted to her, "Otay then gurl, lets go this." He then got into one of his stances, which had his right hand into a hlaf closed fist and about 5 in. away from his nose and his left hand in a half closed fist and right infront of his chest and had both fist shaking back and forth fast and barely not touching his own body. The woman was also getting into her stance, but she had a light saber at her side and she grasped it and activated it and the dark purple blades shone in the dimly lit cantina, casting a purple tinted shadow over her face as she held the top blade pointing covering her face and the other covering and protecting her legs.

Drake held his stance until he saw the woman suddenly leap at him, and he quickly did a tuck and roll to the right while her saber plunged into the cantina floor. With saber still plunged into the ground, she turned and looked to where Drake had rolled t and was met with his fist in her face several times before she slid her foot sideways and knocked Drake down. She then hiked her same leg up and tried to bring it down on Drake's neck but he was already up and on his feet and did a flip over her, by the time her foot hit the ground. He then kciked her back in the spine and she stumbled forward, but she had grabbed the saber and it went with her and when Drake tried to drop kick her she brought the saber around and it sliced his foot and that finsihed that particular attack. Drake let out a grunt and backed up a couple of steps and shook the pain off as the woman ran at him and tried to bring the right saber blade up and move the left saber blade inward to get Drake in the chest, this did not work.

When she did this, there was a buzzing sound as the saber had entered someone, and at first it was hard to tell because the saber wasn't seen going through either of them. But there was more buzzing and then cracking as the saber was being plunged deeper into one of them, and then there was a loud crack and the purple blade was seen exiting the back of the woman. When Drake moved aside for all to see, it was seen that he had used the Force and his own skill to catch her saber hilt and then swiftly jab it back into her has she had turned it to do the same to him.

He then let out a smile and whispered to the dying woman in her last moments, "I think you should have picked a different cantina if I was you, but then again if I was you I would be dead right about now."

He then brutally ripped the saber out of her and then plunged it back into her face and left it there, still activated and she fell down deader than anything else in the cantina. Drake then picked up his belt with his saber and sword and relashed it on him, and used the Force to levitate the Iridonian's saber into his hand and he quickly lashed it onto his belt and and then sat back down on his booth like he was before the three women entered the cantina.
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Lo'Vindaries Post

Vindaries had been outside of the cantina the whole time Drake had been in there, he was ordered to stand gaurd incase any authorities show up and he was then suppose to quickly warn his General Drake. When he first saw the three figures that turned out to be rogue Sith, he paid no attention to it until he heard sabers buzzing down below the stairwell, and in the cantina. After he heard the commotion stop and the cantina go back to its origianl state, he raised his arm and pressed a couple buttons on his ComLink on his wrist pad, and he beagn to spoke, "General Marsse, I repeat Marsee do you copy?"

After a couple of seconds of pure white noise from the other end of the ComLink, Drake voice could be heard replying to Vindaries, "Vindaries, good to see that everything is well on your end, or more or less that you haven't been killed by a saber to your chest or a lucky blaster round to the head."

Lo chuckled for a moment before replying to Drake, "It has actually been quite, whats the word I would use to describe it up here, boring Marsee. But, I could hear that you have got some action by what I heard a few minutes ago. What was that about that?"

The smooth crackle of Drake's laugh could be heard through the ComLink on Vindaries shiny white wrist pad, "That was a slight problem from my younger days Vindaries, you remember after you joined our forces as my personal gaurd and I sent us on that killing spree to the small outskirts of this city? Well, seems like we missed a few and they were very angry about what we had done, and they retaliated on me. But that is all, very boring on the most part, not the best fight I have had."

Lo'Vindaries was about to reply to his General when a red blaster round was sent through the air and flying past his head, and then hit the brown complexion of the sand covered cantina wall. Lo quickly rolled behind another broken wall that had been mostly destroyed in the long years it was there, and he could barely crouch down behind it where he wouldn't get shot in the head by his attackers. Lo cautiously lifted up his head so his eyes were barely above the broken section of old wall, and to his dismay were several droid troopers, but not the ones that played in the Repunlic Era against the Republic forces. These were more human built, meaning they resembled the builds of a human instead of tiny robotic builds of the Seperatist droids.

Lo sighed and shouted into his wrist pad as the droids kept creeping in on him, "Marsee, General Marsee we have trouble up here but nothing I can't handle. There are what looks like four droid heading my way and 3 going into the cantina, so watch your back. I am not sure what there motives are, but they shot at me and thats all the motive I need to destroy me some clankers."

A couple more rounds of red blaster fire was zooming up over Vindaries and then hitting the wal he was behind, but he could faintly hear the humming of a light saber in the cantina and Lo knew that his General was ready. So he quickly grabbed his DC-17 Blaster Rifle and held it over his head and began to pop off several rounds at the droids, and a sound was heard as one of the droids was hit and exploded on impact. Lo laughed as he took the chance of the droid being destroyed as a slight distraction, and he jumped over the small destroyed wall and began to scream as he shot at the remaining 2 droids.
As she began to shoot at the droids, he realised he had mistaken the numbers and there were 7 of these droids instead of what he thought to be 4. But, this did nt worry him, so he continued to run and shot at them and his green blaster fire was flying in all directions at the droids while there red rounds were flying past and above Vindaries.

A couple of his rounds had hit there marks and there were only 4 droids by the time he was one a leg spand away from them, so he dropped his DC-17 Blaster Rifle on the Tattooine ground and swiftly brought his leg up on the drid closest to him and it went right above the droids shoulder and with all the force Vindaries had he brought his leg down along with the droid, causing it to fall and he quickly stomped its head into the ground while doing a tuck and roll toward another droid. He barely missed several blaster rounds while rolling, but when he came out of his roll his vibro-blades were extending and humming as they quickly vibrated on his wrist and outward. He quickly slashed and spun in a cricle heaved his right hand at the droid he rolled at, and with all three maneuvers at the droid it exploded as its arm and chest became severed and castrated.

Vindaries then dodged to more rounds of blaster fire, one which hit him in the leg barely but caused him to fall and he quickly slip and rolled to his left and grabbed his blaster rifle and quickly popped off two rounds of blaster fire, both which met there marsk on the droids heads. Causing them to explode, and slowly standing up he walked over to his post, already knowing that the droids didn't go into the cantina but joined the others in attacking Lo, he strechted and said to himself, "There we go, finally some action for old Vindaries."
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 am

Lo'Vindaries Post

Vindaries was standing at his post, with a little limp because of the shot to his left leg in his upper calf, and he was treating it with a Bacta Tank from his supply he carries around his waist. There was a small hole in his leg armour now, with no blood running down his leg, because the heat of the blaster round had closed the wound up, but you could see clean through his armour, bone, and leg tissue. While he was patching himself up, he heard a small staticy noise over his ComLink on his wrist pad and after a moment or two there was a voice that could be heard.

"Vindaries, can you read me? Come in Vindaries, this is General Marsee." Drake's cold, icy voice could be heard over the ComLink as he was trying to come incontact with his High-General and body gaurd, Lo'Vindaries.

Lo winced as he heard the voice, not because of his General's tone but merely because this startled him and he quickly sliced the wound on his leg up against a sharp piece of cantina wall which he was propped up against. But, he still replied, "Yes General, this is your High-General Lo'Vindaries and all is well, now atleast. Those clankers showed up in more numbers than I thought, but they did not go down the stairwell into the cantina as I thought, but merely grouped together to try and take me down. But, no fear General for I have slayed those rusty clankers but suffoured only a small injury to my left calf, but I am taking care of that as we speak."

Drake chuckled coldy as he replied over the staticy ComLink, "Yes, well I am glad to see that you have found some action Lo for I would not want you to die of boredom. But, keep your post incase there are more of them pesty droids, and try and find out if you can learn where they are from and who is there creators."

Lo chuckled before saying over the wrist pad, "Yes General Marsee, your commands will be carried out to my fullest..." But there was another blaster round piercing through the air and blazing past Lo's head, the crimson color hitting a drunken Duro exiting the stairwell only feet away from Lo. Vindaries quickly ducked and jumped behind the fallen Duro, who was now dead from the blaster to the head, and he replied back to Drake with urgency as he was hiding behind the Duro, "Marsee, more clankers. Dozens of them at the least General, I might need to your hand on this for I can't hold them off by my lonesome."

Lo'Vindaries then pulled out his DC-17 and began to pop off several rounds at the approaching clankers, there were so many of them walking toward him taht there was dust in the small 10 foot wide alleyway where Lo was gaurding the entrance to. There were eight of the strange droids in a line, and doznes of apon dozens of lines of droids appraoching.

"Clankers..." Lo shouted as he threw a Thermal Detonater from his waist and activated it, the green light starting to blink faster and faster as Lo held it, he then heaved it about 30 feet and it attached to the middle droid in the first line.

"What the..." The droid shouted in its ignorant droid voice, but before it could finish another droid had cut in.

"I don't think you should wear that..." The droid to the droid with the detonater said, but within moments of speaking in its ignorant voice, the detonater went off with an explosion. Almost eliminating the first row completely and most of the second and third rows. Vindaries laughed as he continued to pop off blaster fire from behind the fallen Duro, while he awaited assistance from his General.
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:40 am

Drake Marsee's Post

After having his staticy conversation over the ComLink with his High-General, Lo'Vindaries, he heard an explosion over the roof of the cantina and dust began falling from the ceiling and he sighed, "Lo...." And Drake put his Icy Blue cloak and hood on and it quickly casted a shadow over his face and body, he then grabbed his saber and quickly ran up the stairwell and was met with tons of blaster fire going everywhere.

"Marsee! Marsee behind the dead Duro, General! Over here!" Lo's voice could be heard from behind the dead Duro, shouting over to Drake. Drake heard and quickly responded by igniting his saber and the silver and blue interwoven blades appeared and began to block the red blaster fire, as he did a black flip and landed behind the fallen Duro and beside of Vindaries. Drake began to deflect some of the blaster rounds back at the droids and some of them hitting there marks, causing explosions to be heard as the droids imploded.

"We are outnumbered atleast 1 to 5o, if not more General Marsee, I could get headquarters on ComLink and have them send a detachment of the 735th to come down here and reinforce us." Lo shouted over the blaster fire and occasional explosions.

"Good Vindaries, have them sned us some detachments down here and fast! We shall hold them off as soon as we can, and then when we take care of these, me and you and your detachment of the 735th shall investigate this uprising." Drake shouted as he quickly did a flip over the Duro and landed merely feet from the dozens and dozens of droids.

Vindaries voice could be heard talking over his ComLink and his blaster still in his hand firing at the droids, while Drake was quickly using his many techniques and stances to dissemble atleast a dozen droids in mere seconds. He then caught a detonator that Lo had threw at him, and he activated it and dropped it as he quickly jumped behind the Duro for cover.

"Not again...." One of the droids spoke as they began to pass over the detonator in lines, and as there was a line or two infront, on, and behind the detonator it went off with a loud explosion and had just blew atleast a dozen or two droids sky high. There was soon parts of the droids flying everywhere, but that did not stop the other dozens and dozens of droids to still march there way toward Drake and Lo who had already contacted headquarters.
Back to top Go down
awesome101

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 pm

good story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine   Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake's Cantina On The City Of Moisie Eisly On The Planet Of Tattooine
Page 1 of 1