Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mo'Uruuk profile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost511

Mo'Uruuk profile Empty
PostSubject: Mo'Uruuk profile   Mo'Uruuk profile I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:18 pm

Name:Mo'Uruuk

Species:Human

Height: 1,70 meters

Weight: 78kg

Homeworld: Tatooine

Appearance: Tall,black hair,

Personality: clone wars veteran,commander of "The Ghostship" victory
cruiser,with good aim,hates to lose,

Weapons:2x commando pistol,sx30 multi atachment rifle,

Ship: "The Ghostship" victory cruiser

History:After the exicution of order 66 he have many doubds about wich side to chose, but after the dead of his best friend the wookkie general Goruf he made his choise.One day hehad a drink in a cantina on Tatooine and met Nal Rotor a smuggler who searches for his friend a wookkie named Reebaka.He told him about his plan to steal a imperial ship, at fist Nal thought that hes crazy but agreed becouse he said that hell help Nal to rescue his friends Reebaka.The plan was simple:Mo'Uruuk had to land his cruiser on Kashyyk were Reebaka was held Nal to sneak in find Reebaka and then set an alarm to lure all imperials out of Mo'Uruuk's ship then all get aboart and escape.At first all imperials didn't understand what hapened but after a wille they find out, but it was too late.Mo'Uruuk returned Nal and Reebaka to Tattoine.After that he contacted the New Republic and tell it for his ship and his expirience.Then he was invated to join the New Republic.He agreed with no doubs and from then he is helping the Republic.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

Mo'Uruuk profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mo'Uruuk profile   Mo'Uruuk profile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 am

I has done everything. I have tried with HTML and with ID.
Gift Ideas
unisex baby clothes
Back to top Go down
wangrong

Mo'Uruuk profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mo'Uruuk profile   Mo'Uruuk profile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:07 pm

wow, that's awesome

These information is very useful

mobiles Internet News
Exton, PA Plastic Surgery
Back to top Go down
andrew2503

Mo'Uruuk profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mo'Uruuk profile   Mo'Uruuk profile I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Thanks for posting, man
it's great

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mo'Uruuk profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mo'Uruuk profile   Mo'Uruuk profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mo'Uruuk profile
Page 1 of 1