Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake Marsee Character Profile

Go down 

Does My Character Picture Match My Character Description?
YES!
Drake Marsee Character Profile I_vote_lcap0%Drake Marsee Character Profile I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alot, But Still Some Differences.
Drake Marsee Character Profile I_vote_lcap100%Drake Marsee Character Profile I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
About 50-50
Drake Marsee Character Profile I_vote_lcap0%Drake Marsee Character Profile I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Little...
 0% [ 0 ]
NONE! I Would Change It If I Was You!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

Drake Marsee Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Drake Marsee Character Profile   Drake Marsee Character Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:05 am

Drake Marsee Character Profile Darthrevan

Name - Drake Marsee

Weigh - 185 lbs

Height - 6ft 3in

Class - Dark Jedi

Age - 27 Human Years (27 Iridonian Years)

Species - Iridonian (Zarbark)

Homeworld - Iridonia

Hair Color - No Hair; But Has A Crown Of 2 Inche Horns Prodruding Around His Scalp

Eye Color - Usually A Icy Blue; But Changes From Red, Yellow, And Black Depending On His Emotions

Physical Appearance - Drake Usually Wears His Hand-Crafted Sliver Robes And Matching Icy Blue Under Armour, That Was Specially Crafted From Some Of The Finest Iridonian Clothe And Armour Crafters. Drake Is Very Well Built In His Upperbody And Arm Muscles, But He Is Still Quite Small For His Age And Height, He Is Tall And Slender Also In Build. He Has Roughly Over 200 Different Scars Over His Body, But Only 1 Scar Behind His Left Ear On His Head. He Has Gained These Scars From The Fighting Of Jedi, Sith, And Dark Jedi And Also In Multiple Cantina Fights All Over The Galaxy. He Also Has Tribal Tattooes In Icy And Black On His Face And Torso, These Are The Usual Markings On An Iridonian. He Is Also Tanish In Color, Although You Do Not See Most Of His Skin Color Because Of His Tattooes And Armour.

Weapons - He Carries His Usual Customed Double-Bladed Light Saber (Silver Hilted, Silver And Icy Blue Interwoven Blades), And His Customed Broad Sword (Silver Titanium/Sliver Metal Hilted With A Icy Blue Diamond On The Hilt, 45 Inche Silver And Icy Blue Blade). His broad sword, which he named Ilithian, was a rare blade that was customed for one reason: The blade had the rare material, Phrik, woven and combined into the blade, making it almost completely resistant to all weapons including the light saber.

Ships - A TIE Interceptor Flag Ship Of The Squadron Silver Knights, It Has A Flashy Silver Coat Painted Over The Body.

Personality - Drake Is Usually A Loner, Unless He Knows He Needs The Assistance Of Others That He Trusts. He Keeps Most Personal Information Of His Long Life To Himself, But He Does Tell Others Of His Journeys In Life, As Long As He Trusts You. He Stays Calm In Any type Of Situation, And This Leads You To Think Of Drake As A Intelligent Being, Which He Is Very Intelligent And Charasimatic In General. He Is Also Very Charming And Pursuasive To Most Beings, And Can Be Quite Humourous At Times, But He Is A Very Serious Person In General.

Special Abilities/Skills - *Drake Has Mastered Roughly A Dozen Different Jedi And Sith Light Saber Techinques, And Is Still Tracking Down Other Known Techinques Used In The Days Before The Old Republic. **Drake Has Also Mastered Both The Dark And Light Sides Of The Force, And Infact Has Found An Area He Claims To Be In The Middle; The Grey Area As He Calls It. And This Grey Area Is What Keeps A Little Beacon Of Light Buring In Drake, And Stops Him From Being Over Run With Total Darkness And Falling Prey To The Sith Within Him. ***Drake Has Also Become Quite A Expert In Sword Handling, Yet Is Still At A Great Disadvantage When Using His Sword Aginast A Master Or Lord In The Usage Of A Light Saber. ****Drake Also Is An Experienced Mechanic In The Areas Of Droid And Starfighters.

Languages - *Galatic Basic, **Iridonian (Zarbrakian), ***Huttese, ****Tuskan

History - Drake Tends To Keep Most Of His Personal Information And History To Himself, But He His Second In Command Of A Small Empire On The Outer Rim Regions Of The Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
https://swoe.rpg-board.net

Drake Marsee Character Profile
Page 1 of 1